WELCOME TO YOUR JUNIOR YEAR!
Here you will find information to help you throughout your junior year!
JUNIOR YEAR CHECKLIST
* Get involved in my school (sports, leadership, organizations, clubs, etc.)
* Get involved in my community through volunteering and job shadowing
* Talk to my parents/guardians, teachers, counselor, and other mentors about my plans after high school
* Start exploring and visiting colleges and technical schools
* Go to college fairs
* Review graduation requirements
* Plan course of study for senior year
* Consider A.P., Honors, and College Preparatory classes
* Consider taking a college course
* Start writing a resume and personal essay
* Take the ACT and or/SAT in the spring of my 11th-grade year
2021-2022 Course Selection Directions - Click here
2021-2022 Course Selection was completed on April 9, 2021.