Sharon Hill Home and School Association
By getting involved in our school community you will see how your child and Sharon Hill benefit from the Home and School.
We are seeking dedicated parents / teachers that are willing to volunteer their time and energy for the following vacant Home and School positions:
Vice President - Shall head up membership drive shall assume all duties of the president in the absence of him or her
Recording Secretary - Shall keep a correct record of all meetings of the association and shall perform such other duties as may be delegated to him or her.
Corresponding Secretary - Shall prepare form letters, flyers, etc. shall send the appropriate acknowledgment in the event of illness or death of students, faculty, and staff as follows:
1. student illness - card and gift
2. Death of student or immediate family member - card and flowers or Mass card donation may be designated.
3. Faculty or staff illness - card only.
4. Death of faculty, staff, or immediate family member - card and flowers or Mass card.
5. These acknowledgments shall not exceed a maximum of $25.00
6. Immediate family shall be defined by school code.
Teacher Advisor - Shall represent the faculty’s requests for anything from Home and School shall present suggestions for fundraisers and events, transact the business of the association between meetings.
For all interested candidates we will hold an election, for parents / guardians and teachers please let us know if you are interested in securing one of the Home and School positions.2018 / 2019 Meeting Dates:Wednesday, October 24 @ 4 pmWednesday, November 28 @ 4 pm
Wednesday, January 23 @ 4 pm
Wednesday, February 20 @ 4 pm
Wednesday, March 27 @ 4 pm
Wednesday, April 24 @ 4 pm
Wednesday, May 29 @ 4 pm